In the centre of the city is almost no paid Parking and covered Parking, with the exception of Parking lots in shopping malls "Gallery" , "Nevsky center", "At the Red Bridge Aupontrouge". All paid parking zones on the streets of St. Petersburgare located closer to the Chernyshevskaya metro station, and you can park your car for free on the streets nearby the Golden Triangle Hotel.If you are visiting Saint Petersburg by car, you can park your car on Bolshaya Konyushennaya Street, on both sides of which parking is allowed, or use the hotel parking near the Lutheran Church.
- 24-hour secure parking is located in the courtyard of the hotel
- Entrance to the parking lot through an arch with a barrier from the side of Bolshaya Konyushennaya Street, 12 to the pedestrian crossing.
- Parking is only intended for passenger cars, and it is not suitable for large vehicles and tourist buses, as there is a restriction on the height of the passage and the area of parking spaces.
- Parking is free, but the number of parking spaces is limited and they are provided strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Parking spaces cannot be reserved.
- Upon arrival, guests drive to the parking lot, leave the car there if there is a place, and then receive a parking ticket at the reception.
- If there are no available seats, you can park your car on Bolshaya Konyushennaya and on the neighboring streets-it is free and safe.