Effective October 1, 2019: designated foreign states can obtain an electronic visa to enter the Russian Federation via air, sea, road and pedestrian checkpoints located in the territories of St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region. E-visa is issued within a period of no more than 4 calendar days, regardless of weekends and holidays. You don't need any invitations or confirmations. Just fill out the application form on the website. You do not need to spend your personal or working time visiting the consulate during its reception hours. The site is open around the clock. E-visas are issued without any fees. The validity period of a single e-visa is 60 days from the date of its issuance. The permitted period of stay in the Russian Federation on a single electronic visa within its validity period is no more than 16 days from the date of entry. With the full rules for granting electronic visas can be found on the agency's website.
Foreign guests planning to visit Russia for a longer period of time:
For foreign citizens who have booked a room in the Golden Triangle Boutique Hotel, we will be happy to provide visa support, i.e. to issue an invitation for obtaining a tourist visa.
- Visa support only covers the period of hotel stay
- The invitation is issued individually for each guest
Have you booked rooms at our hotel directly?
- When booking rooms in our hotel directly (via the official website of the hotel or by phone), visa support is provided at a special price - 250 rubles per person
- Please contact the booking department by email firstname.lastname@example.org You will be provided with a link to fill out the form and pay online.
Have you booked rooms in our hotel through another website?
- When booking rooms at the hotel" Golden Triangle " through other websites/agencies/travel agencies/booking systems of the type booking.com/expedia the cost of issuing 1 tourist voucher is 1,750 rubles.
- You should issue an invitation and pay for this service online